Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A MONTH AFTER

It’s been a month since I started blogging, and I say it’s fulfilling. I would like to thank my online mentor, Mr. Jomar Hilario for his untiring effort in sharing to me and thousands of others through the internet, his knowledge on internet marketing and blogging.
I must admit that when I started with this endeavor I have zero knowledge about blogging. As of the moment I can say that I have learned the basics of blogging and I know that there is still a lot that I need to know and discover. I remember the first time that I started blogging; I’m like a child, afraid to take my first step. Now I can walk though I should say that I still have to learn how to run.
After a month of blogging, I was able to create four blogs. My first blog www.jongenese.blogspot.com  have now more than 10 post. My other blogs are http://www.pinoyfrugalinvestor.blogspot.com/ www.kwentongdisyertoreload.blogspot.com , www.pinoyinternetworkshops.blogspot.com  & www.pinoyphotographer.blogspot.com and I will be creating more blogs, so feel free to visit my blog site at your convenience.
Also, I would like to thank my family, for my wife and my daughter, for their untiring support for me. For my son, Isko, because he is the source of my inspirations. I would like also to take this opportunity to announce that my wife will start blogging 16 days from now. She will launch her first blog post on the occasion of her birthday this coming October.
I would like to thank you as well, my dear reader. For your continuous patronage to my blog. There is still a long way for me to go and without you; I know I won’t be able to go a step further. And if you have something that you want me to blog, just tell me. I will make a research on that topic and I will make that blog especially for you. That will be my way of returning my gratitude to you. You may also want to refer my blog sites to your friends and colleagues. That would be an honor for me and once again I want to thank you for that act of kindness.
Or maybe you might just want to start blogging as well. As my mentor Mr. Jomar Hilario says, you can blog about anything, about your hobby, about your pet, about your kids, about your emotions, about your career, about your love life. There’s an endless topic that you can really blog on. Just give it a try and who knows you might come out a better blogger than me. Besides, blogging is free. There are websites that offer free hosting for your blog such as this one that I am using.
By the way, my online mentor, Mr. Jomar Hilario, offers a 90 day free internet marketing tutorial, that includes blogging. He will guide you, step by step, into creating your very first blog. Feel free to visit his site http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1242060 put me as your referrer. Aside from the 90 day free internet marketing tutorial, he also conducts a one year online mentoring in internet marketing.  
Again my sincerest thanks to you and happy monthsary to www.jongenese.blogspot.com
God bless….   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment