Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

THANK YOU

If we will just stop for a while and think of the things that we need to give thanks, I am sure we will have an endless list. Saying “thank you” for the things that we receive means a lot for the giver. It shows our heartfelt appreciation for the things given to us, no matter how small or big it is.

Thank you is a simple phrase, consisting of two words, eight letters put together. The two words represent the two entities involve herein, the giver and the receiver. Eight means “wala lang”, it is my favorite number. Why? It is because I was born on the 8th day of May. Now you know my birthday so I would like to thank you in advance for your gift to me.

Thank you can be spoken in a different language, like “Merci”, “Gracias”, “Danke”, “Shoukran”, “Arigato”, “Kamsahamnida”, “Sheshe”, “Donnobadh”, “Sukria”, “Salamat”

Today I would like to make a list of the things that I want to give thanks to and I invite everyone to share their list here and let’s start making an endless list of the things that we need to give thanks to.

1. I would like to give thanks for my family. They are always safe even though I am not around with them.

2. I would like to give thanks all my answered prayers and petitions.

3. I would like to give thanks for the health that I am enjoying now.

4. I would like to give thanks because I haven’t been involved in any vehicular accident whenever I am travelling.

5. I would like to give thanks for the financial knowledge that I had learned.

6. I would like to give thanks for the job that I have now and thank you that our company is not affected by the financial meltdown.

7. I would like to give thanks for our investments.

8. I would like to give thanks for all the reminders that I receive through my dreams. For all the things that I must do and the things that I must not do.

9. I would like to give thanks for the people around me. For the help and assistance that they have given to me when I needed it most.

10. I would like to give thanks for the inspirations I am getting from my five year old son.

11. I would like to give thanks for the little things in my life that gives me comfort.

12. I would like to give thanks for the trials that help me grow and stronger.

13. I would like to give thanks for the wonderful time I had with my family during my vacation.

14. I would like to give thanks for the 3 days off from work.

15. I would like to thank Bro. Bo Sanchez for the daily inspiration that he sends me through Kegyrma.

16. I would like to thank Sonny Lanorias for the help on his post about setting up the Networkedblog widget.

17. I would like to thank Blogging Experiment for the help on his post about the stand alone pages.



18. I would like to thank you for sharing your list here. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment